If you do not agree with these rules, please do not use the site.
If you have any questions about privacy at anaplesec.com, please contact email@example.com.
NAME IN COMPANY INFORMATION
In accordance with the applicable legislation, we would like to inform you that your personal data collected on the website will be processed by the company Ana Plešec., Which will thus assume the role of data controller.
Registration and data entry on the website anaplesec.com is voluntary. Users of our online services have the right to view, supplement, correct and delete their personal data in the way they can on the website.
We undertake not to carry out illegal and neutral invasions of data privacy in the processing of personal data, protection of personal data files and their use.
We also undertake not to pass on your personal data to third parties, except in the case of (each time) explicit consent or in the event that we are forced to do so in accordance with legal obligations.
We may occasionally share data on the use of websites with our contractual data processors, such as analytics solution providers (Google Analytics), advertising platforms and e-newsletter platforms (Google Ad Manager), market analysis provider (MOSS / Fistnet doo *) . The set of contract handlers may change from time to time. We can only provide these partners with anonymized data that can provide their services, because they provide us with the normal functioning of sites, display of advertising, performance of measurements in the analysis of use and advertising activities.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following information about you:
- Contact information (company, name and surname, e-mail, address, contact telephone number)
- Profile information you entrust to us
- Automatically collected data (IP address, browser type, operating system, default language)
- Information on the use of tools on the website (user account logins and related functions)
- Technical data of the device you are using (device advice, model, operating system, CPU, etc.)
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
The main goals of using your data are to create personal profiles on polonaplesec.si, to ensure the operation of websites, to improve the user experience, to provide relevant ads that would interest you, to communicate with you, to conduct marketing activities, to conduct research and to create internal reports. All data is stored on secure servers located in Slovenia Europe.
The purposes for which the data may be used are as follows:
- Creating a personal profile on the site;
- Identify and suggest ads that may be of interest to you;
- Implementation and improvement of websites;
- Understanding your preferences and improving your user experience on the site;
- Answering your comments and questions, providing assistance to users;
- Realization of advertising and marketing campaigns;
- Notification of significant changes to the website, including policy changes, technical notices, news, security warnings and administrative messages;
- Notification of offers, promotions, awards, events and other notices about products and services of Ana Plešec and our partners;
- Sending online news;
- For the purposes of statistical processing;
- Fulfillment of legal obligations.
Na spletnem mestu uporabljamo lastne in partnerske tehnologije za spremljanje uporabnikov, kot so piškotki, skripte in značke, s katerimi prepoznamo vašo napravo in si zapomnimo podatke o vaših obiskih, kot so vaše uporabniške nastavitve, uporabniško ime in geslo. Informacije, shranjene v piškotkih, so lahko povezane z vašimi osebnimi podatki, kot je uporabnikov ID, in sicer za potrebe izboljševanja spletnega mesta, prilagajanja ponudbe vašim preferencam, in lažje uporabe spletnega mesta. Piškotke lahko izklopite kadarkoli želite, čeprav vam v tem primeru določene funkcionalnosti spletnega mesta ne bodo več na razpolago.
More information about cookies on anaplesec.com, as well as the possibility of managing your cookie settings, is available below under Cookies.
NOTIFICATION BY E-MAIL AND THROUGH ONLINE NOTICES
Vašo elektronsko pošto lahko uporabljamo za različne namene obveščanja, odvisno od vaših vsakokrat veljavnih nastavitev obveščanja. Trije osnovni nameni obveščanja so:
- Important technical and administrative, security and general notices critical to the operation of the website or maintaining an appropriate level of user privacy;
- E-news and automated e-mails with offers that you may be interested in;
If you no longer wish to receive editorial e-news or sponsored e-news, you can unsubscribe at any time. You can do this using the “Unsubscribe” link located at the foot of each e-newsletter.
We may post ads on the website, e-newsletters and related social media pages, and in connection with advertising, we may collect information about you and your device, such as views and interaction with ads.
All ads on the website, in e-news and on related pages on social networks are reviewed and confirmed by the company Ana Plešec.
Advertisers and their analytics partners may collect information about you, such as views, session duration, clicks, and other forms of ad interaction, IP address, to analyze, track, and measure ad performance.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR DATA
Your rights in connection with the information we have collected when you use the Website are:
- Request for access to your personal data and all data related to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request for correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use of your personal information;
- The right to receive personal data entrusted to us in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format (eg Excel) and the right to transfer personal data to another data controller;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose; in
- The right to withdraw consent to the use of your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, the Information Commissioner, which is available at: https://www.ip-rs.si/. If you are unable to exercise any of these rights on your own with the help of user settings on the website, we invite you to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your requests as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, extremely impractical, endanger the privacy of other users or are not provided for in current legislation.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and protection against unauthorized and illegal access, use, processing, as well as protection against accidental loss, destruction or damage to your personal data.
- Sharing or granting access to personal data to the minimum extent possible and with strict restrictions on confidentiality;
- Educating employees and external contractors about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy of your personal data and related security measures;
- Regular testing and updating of security technology;
- Cooperation with reliable providers of secure servers;
- Identification before each grant of access to personal data.
Although we will try to limit access to your personal data only to authorized persons of the company Ana Plešec and provide completely secure servers and security technology for the storage and protection of your personal data, 100% security of your data or. We cannot provide unauthorized access to your personal information.
Vaše podatke bomo hranili dokler jih bomo potrebovali za zagotavljanje dostopa do in delovanja spletnega mesta oziroma dokler jih ne boste izbrisali sami. Prav tako bomo podatke zadržali in uporabili v primeru, da bo to od nas zahteval zakon in v primeru reševanja sporov in uveljavljanja dogovorov.
Vaših podatkov torej ne bomo hranili dlje, kot bo to nujno, upoštevajoč:
- Namen(e) uporabe vaših osebnih podatkov, v smislu nujnosti hrambe in uporabe podatkov z namenom uresničevanja sprejetih pogodbenih obveznosti z vami ali za naše legitimne interese;
- Zakonsko obligacijo, ki narekuje nujnost nadaljevanja obdelave vaših osebnih podatkov;
- Zakonsko podlago, ki omogoča nadaljevanje obdelave vaših osebnih podatkov.
Ko vaših podatkov več ne bomo potrebovali, jih bomo izbrisali iz baze. Za več informaciji glede lokacije in časa hrambe vaših osebnih podatkov ter več informaciji glede pravice izbrisa in prenosa nam pišete na email@example.com. Na vaša vprašanja bomo odgovorili v najkrajšem možnem času.
SPREMEMBE PRAVILNIKA O ZASEBNOSTI
Pridržujemo si pravico, da občasno osvežimo ta Pravilnik o zasebnosti, z namenom uskladitve z aktualno zakonodajo, dopolnitve obstoječih informaciji ter kot odziv na pravne in tehnične spremembe. Če bo prišlo do kakršne koli obsežnejše spremembe, vas bomo o tem pravočasno obvestili z elektronskim sporočilom ali z obvestilom na spletnem mestu. V vsakem primeru vas prosimo, da od časa do časa preletite ta Pravilnik.
V kolikor imate dodatna vprašanja ali pomisleke glede našega Pravilnika o zasebnosti nam pišite na firstname.lastname@example.org. Na vaša vprašanja bomo odgovorili v najkrajšem možnem času.
DISABLE COOKIES ON YOUR DEVICE
(Personal computer, mobile phone, tablet)
You decide whether to allow cookies to be stored on your device.
You can control and change cookie settings in your web browser. For information on cookie settings, select the web browser you are using.
- Interne Explorer 9
- Internet Explorer 7 in 8
- Opera (english page)
- Safari (english page)
If you turn off cookies, some features of the website may be disabled.
COOKIES IN ADVERTISING
We strive to ensure that your ads are secure, unobtrusive, and as relevant as possible, with the help of cookies. At the same time, cookies play a crucial role in providing the standard statistical reports that advertisers expect of us, such as the number of monthly users, the number of pages displayed, and the like. Cookies also help us prevent fraud when we click on an ad and to show you ads that are more likely to interest you.
For the collection of data for the needs of statistics, polonaplesec.si primarily uses the Google Analytics tool, and for safe, undisturbed and customized display of ads, the DoubleClick tool. When you visit the anaplesec.com website, they may send various cookies to your browser, which enable the mentioned services to collect data on their use. Data is collected, stored, processed and protected in accordance with all applicable legal regulations and any additional rules by which each service upgrades the legal basis. You can read more about cookies that can be used by these services at the following links:
- Google Analytics in DoubleClick
Anaplesec.com uses only aggregated data in the form of daily, weekly and monthly reports provided by the listed services. In certain cases, it also collects data on the use of polonaplesec.si itself, while also explicitly complying with legal regulations regarding the collection, storage, processing and protection of collected data.
PERSONAL COOKIE SETTINGS
In accordance with the law, specifically the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1), each website must present to its users the cookies it uses, and users have the right to choose the cookie settings for each website as they see fit. The list below shows the cookies used by the anaplesec.com website by functional components. With the exception of critical cookies, such as browsing security cookies, each user can indicate which type of cookies they agree with and which they do not. Please note that the settings are valid only on the device and in the browser with which you access the website at the time of confirmation of the settings. The next time you access the site with another browser or device, you will need to reset your preferences. The same applies if you delete cookies from the browser or device where you have saved your settings – you will need to reset this page.
If you do not select special settings and continue to use the anaplesec.com website, it is considered that you agree with all cookies that anaplesec.com or our partners may send to your device or browser.
Cookies are an internet standard. All website visitors have many cookies from various websites stored on their computers, tablets and mobile phones. ZEKom-1 brought changes regarding information or consent of visitors to their use.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that most websites store on devices that allow users to access the Internet in order to identify individual devices that users have used to access them. Their storage is under the full control of the user’s browser – the user can restrict or disable the storage of cookies at will, which risks deteriorating the user experience while browsing the Internet.
WHY ARE COOKIES NECESSARY?
Cookies are essential for providing user-friendly online services.
The interaction between the web user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the site remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences. This saves time and makes browsing websites more efficient and user-friendly.
- For a better user experience of the website, we adjust the display of content to visitors according to past visits
- to save choices when creating shortcuts and offers and comparing them
- We keep you registered on the parts of the websites where registration is required
- to identify your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), which allows you to customize the display of content to your device
- to monitor traffic, which allows you to check the effectiveness of the display of content and relevance of ads and continuous improvement of websites
- they are necessary for the operation of certain services (eg online banks, online shops and other forms of e-commerce.